In Spring 2016, Caddy Supply Company was formed out of R.E. Caddy & Company. RE Caddy was originally founded in 1958 by Richard Earl "Tip" Caddy Sr. and carried on by his son Richard Caddy. For more information about the company history, please visit here.
We maintain a complete inventory of high quality raw materials for broommakers, artisans, or hobbyists. We also have broomcorn specifically for hunters who manufacture duck blinds. See what we offer here.
As a 4th generation in the broomcorn business, Katie Pelton is the lead sales manager.
Bart Pelton, David McGee, and Brian Gartman round out our warehouse and sales team.
Caddy Supply is located at 4511 Macro, San Antonio, TX 78218 and 435 James St, Orangeburg, SC 29115.